Saturday, December 22, 2012

Camera Critters #246

I had a visitor to the gazebo in the backyard the other day.  It was trying its best to get out of the screened in place and not having much luck.

So I grabbed my camera, took a couple of shots and then, with the help of a blocking broom, pointed the little fellow out to freedom.

IMG_8779

The little guy is a Ruby-crowned Kinglet.  He didn’t even thank me for showing him the way to freedom.

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

4 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Sure is a pretty bird! As your know, my dad had an interesting experience with one of these recently.

Pat said...

He's a beautiful bird!

Jidhu Jose said...

nice bird

Camera Critters # 41

Pia said...

Good you came to help him out. And good you got this shot. What a cute little bird.