Saturday, December 8, 2012

Camera Critters #244

I been hearing about a number of Common Redpolls arriving in my area, so Dec. 5, I decided I would head out to find some.

 Unfortunately, I only found Lesser Goldfinches feeding on the seeds of a nearby tree and Red-tailed Hawk which flew over a few minutes later.



Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.


Misty DawnS said...

You'll see and photograph the Redpolls soon. I look forward to seeing the photos :-)

Pat said...

Nice captures.

Jidhu Jose said...

nice shots


Huldra said...

You still got some Beautiful shots. Love the hawk!:)

Pia said...

Ah the hawk, always nice to meet! And the shot from that cute Goldfinch is crisp clear.
I don´t know the Redpoll, so I will be back to see him soon .