Saturday, July 7, 2012

Camera Critters #222

I was checking the flowers around the house recently and noticed a very, very tiny bug buried deep inside one of the roses.  So I did what any good critter photographer would do…I grabbed my camera, my close-up filter and headed back to the roses.

I wasn’t sure I would get a good photo of the tiny, little critter, but I did find one I really like.

IMG_4323


I think the creature is a House Fly…well, a very tiny House Fly.

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

6 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

That is really neat! I love the colors and the softness of it. So cool!

TexWisGirl said...

you made him look dreamy. :)

Pat said...

Nice capture of this tiny little critter!

DeniseinVA said...

Well spotted and well caught.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

A fly? wow! He looks so mystical!

Maude Lynn said...

What a trippy capture! Very neat!