Saturday, July 21, 2012

Camera Critters #224

First off, I’d like to apologize for the quality of the photos this week.  However, I was seeing something I hadn’t seen before.

I’ve seen Common Green Darners, Blue-eyed Darners, Band-winged Meadowhawks and a variety of damselflies laying eggs.  But I never witnessed how Variegated Meadowhawks laid eggs…until July 13, 2012.

1234

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

7 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Wow! Awesome series of photos!

TexWisGirl said...

still so cool!

Sivinden said...

Great shots!

Pat said...

Great captures!

joanne said...

how wonderful this is - not only that you captured something unique, but also the fact that you know your damselflies intimately....nice job

Steve Borichevsky said...

My hat's off. This is not easy to do!

Mama Zen said...

Amazing pictures!