Saturday, July 21, 2012

Camera Critters #224

First off, I’d like to apologize for the quality of the photos this week.  However, I was seeing something I hadn’t seen before.

I’ve seen Common Green Darners, Blue-eyed Darners, Band-winged Meadowhawks and a variety of damselflies laying eggs.  But I never witnessed how Variegated Meadowhawks laid eggs…until July 13, 2012.

1234

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

6 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Wow! Awesome series of photos!

TexWisGirl said...

still so cool!

Sivinden said...

Great shots!

Pat said...

Great captures!

joanne said...

how wonderful this is - not only that you captured something unique, but also the fact that you know your damselflies intimately....nice job

Anonymous said...

My hat's off. This is not easy to do!