Saturday, November 9, 2013

Camera Critters #292

A couple of years ago, I added the California Ground Squirrel to my list of mammals seen and photographed.  Since then I have seen the squirrel in a variety of places, and as I attempted to once again photograph the critter, it always dove into a nearby hole before I could press the shutter.

Until Friday.  8v)


Misty Dawn's Camera Critter Meme is s a great way to see critters the world over.  Go to the home page here to see more.  Then add your own photo and join the fun.


5 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Yeah! Great capture of the squirrel. It's a great feeling when you finally get a shot of something you've been stalking ;-)

sandyland said...

very camouiflaged

Maude Lynn said...

Very cool capture!

Pat said...

Great capture of that evasive little critter!

Louisette said...

Lovely capture, cool camouiflaged.