Saturday, May 26, 2012

Camera Critters #216

It’s always a nice time for a photographer when the birds are migrating.  I see a better variety of birds in the spring than I do throughout the summer.

Earlier this week, I got some good photos of a bird which has eluded me in the past.

IMG_2891
The Wilson’s Warbler is an active little bird, but this one gave me good looks and time for a decent photo.

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

pretty little thing!

Misty DawnS said...

What a beautiful bird! I love the color! Warblers are always pretty.

Pia said...

I´m not shure if this bird is common here. Its a nice little bird!

Anonymous said...

Nice one! I haven't seen one of these since I've moved back east.

Jessica Cassidy said...

what a beautiful bird :-) so cute :-)
Dropping by from Camera Critters