Saturday, November 5, 2011

Camera Critter #187

Being in a desert style climate, the major color I see here during my photo safaris is brown.  Weeds dry out quickly under the intense sun we get here.

But I also see other colors.  Yellow is very common.  And so is the color these eight critters are checking out.

CRW_1000

CRW_7430

CRW_7446_cr

CRW_7464

CRW_7963

CRW_7980

Great Basin Wood-Nymph1

CRW_7823

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

10 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

This is one of the most beautiful posts ever! (You probably already knew I'd say that, huh?) You may not know this, but I just so happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE purple! hehe

carol l mckenna said...

Excellent macro shots and love the colors! ~thanks, namaste, CArol (A Creative Harbor) Boss Dog ~ linked w/CC

Romina said...

Terrible shots of the photos. Love the critters and the colors of the flower.

Anonymous said...

What lovely shots of the purple and the butterflies!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Lots of nice purples there. Your first and last are my favourites yet all the insects are fascinating. I love keeping an eye out for anything that moves.

Jidhu Jose said...

nice shots

Maude Lynn said...

Fabulous shots!

Tes said...

I love the flowers and the critters! Such a fortunate garden to be inhabited by such delightful creature!

Pat said...

Lovely little flying critters and purple flowers! I especially like that first one!

Chronicles of Illusions said...

really beautiful photos