Saturday, November 5, 2011

Camera Critter #187

Being in a desert style climate, the major color I see here during my photo safaris is brown.  Weeds dry out quickly under the intense sun we get here.

But I also see other colors.  Yellow is very common.  And so is the color these eight critters are checking out.

CRW_1000

CRW_7430

CRW_7446_cr

CRW_7464

CRW_7963

CRW_7980

Great Basin Wood-Nymph1

CRW_7823

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

11 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

This is one of the most beautiful posts ever! (You probably already knew I'd say that, huh?) You may not know this, but I just so happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE purple! hehe

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Excellent macro shots and love the colors! ~thanks, namaste, CArol (A Creative Harbor) Boss Dog ~ linked w/CC

Romina said...

Terrible shots of the photos. Love the critters and the colors of the flower.

ladyfi said...

What lovely shots of the purple and the butterflies!

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful photos!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Lots of nice purples there. Your first and last are my favourites yet all the insects are fascinating. I love keeping an eye out for anything that moves.

Jidhu Jose said...

nice shots

Mama Zen said...

Fabulous shots!

Tes said...

I love the flowers and the critters! Such a fortunate garden to be inhabited by such delightful creature!

Pat said...

Lovely little flying critters and purple flowers! I especially like that first one!

Jo Bryant said...

really beautiful photos