Saturday, May 8, 2010

Camera Critter #109

Towards the end of the last century, I lived near a small town east of here called, Prineville. I rented a mobile home on a small ranch two miles north of town.

I shared the land with my landlord. They lived in a house next door with their granddaughter. One day she came home with a pup. It was a beautiful animal, half Lab and half Healer, who she named Toby.

Toby took me to instantly and he always looked forward to my visits, and me his. When I moved to where I now live, I said goodbye to Toby and never saw him again.

But he is still a gorgeous dog and one of my favorites.

Misty Dawn's Camera Critter Meme is a great way to see critters from around the world. Go to the homepage here and check out other posts. Then join the fun and add your own.

11 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

He is definitely gorgeous! Looks like he's got a laid-back and gentle personality too.

eileeninmd said...

Toby looks like a wonderful dog!

Verna Luga said...

awww. he's so beautiful .... love him ..

Cats and Women

Snap said...

I can see why he'd be one of your favorite. Toby is a very handsome guy.

Tina said...

aww what a shame. i bet he would remember you though if you ever returned.

My entry is at my Mummy Diaries blog. Hope you can stop by :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Ti=oby is a very good looking friend.

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

It is great that you have good memories. Valerie

Helena said...

What a beautiful dog!

KaHolly said...

Absolutely a handsome pup! ~karen

DeniseinVA said...

Toby is a great looking dog.

A Garden of Threads said...

Such a handsome fella!