Saturday, October 19, 2013

Camera Critters #289

I came across this bird back in March of this year.  I thought it was a Lesser Goldfinch when I took this image and others.  So I didn't do much with the photos...until Friday evening.

 
 
As I looked through a number of photos I took in the past, I realized the bird wasn't what I originally thought.  In reality, it is a Ruby-crowned Kinglet.
 
Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

5 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Isn't it cool when you see something in a photo you hadn't noticed before? Nice of this bird to pose for you so that you could I.D. it (and then later re-I.D. it hehe).

Pat said...

A lovely little bird.

Anonymous said...

Very elegant and creative shot and even better now that you have id'd it ~ happy weekend, carol, xx

Pia said...

Good that you had another and closer look to this photo!

Maude Lynn said...

Beautiful capture.