Saturday, April 27, 2013

Camera Critters #264

We have had some wonderful weather in the Pacific Northwest.  I know it won’t last long…at least it won’t for now…but it is a sign that the seasons are changing.

Another sign is the arrival of the warblers.  I have seen Orange-crowned Warblers, but recently, there have been a lot of Yellow-rumped Warblers flying around…including this one photographed in my backyard.


IMG_0195

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.


9 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

I think the Yellow-Rumped Warbler is a gorgeous bird. Beautiful photo!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful bird! I knew Spring was here when I started hearing the birds singing in the morning. The temperatures didn't realize it was Spring yet though.

sandyland said...

excellent

Rajesh said...

Very pretty bird.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see Finnish name of this bird and got to know species after "googling" :)
I admire your photo`s sharpness and the beautiful bird of course.

Jidhu Jose said...

nice shot

Unknown said...

Fabulous shot of this beautiful bird.

Maude Lynn said...

Beautiful bird!

Louisette said...

Nice shots, best regard from Belgium