Saturday, October 13, 2012

Camera Critters #236

Earlier this year, I grabbed my camera and headed to Fireman’s Pond.  It has always been a favorite spot of mine.  I’ve gotten photos of dragonflies, damselflies and birds.

On this particular day, I noticed a small bird flitting around the reeds and took off after it.  When it finally gave me an opportunity to image it, I fired off a couple of shots.

This is the first image, and my first sighting of a Marsh Wren.  At the same time, I was able to get a tasty morsel the wren was eyeballing.

IMG_0769a

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

6 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Love it! Great timing

et lite ØYEBLIKK said...

What a great shot of this beautiful, little bird!
:)

Pat said...

NIce catch! Congrats on your firsts!

i beati said...

branch dancer

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Great capture!

Adam Jones said...

That's a new Wren for more. Nice shot.