Saturday, June 11, 2011

Camera Critters #166

They may be despised by a lot of people, but I have always enjoyed squirrels.

Where I live in Oregon there is no resident squirrel population.  Occasionally, one will stop by for one reason or another, but they don’t make a home here.

However, when I was back in Illinois, I came across many squirrels.  One Fox Squirrel in particular held my interest.

CRW_3303

You think he won’t see me if I stay real still?

CRW_3305

Yes…I do believe he sees me.

CRW_3329

One more quick peek..oh no…he still sees me!

For the two weeks I was there, the squirrels were a constant visitor to wherever I was staying.  My sister would call me when one would arrive and I’d head out with camera in hand.

I did so enjoy photographing my squirrel. 

Misty Dawn’s Camera Critter Meme is a great way see critters the world over. Go to the homepage here to see more. Then join the fun and add your own.

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Cute photos!

Misty DawnS said...

"I did so enjoy photographing my squirrel"... yep, I caught that :-) I'm the only one whom that will have meaning too ;-)