Saturday, February 6, 2010

Camera Critters #96

My landlord has had a visitor the past couple of weeks. It was her daughter-in-laws Cocker Spaniel.

Precious (that's her name) is one of the cutest dogs I have ever met...and one of the happiest. It took her a while to get used to me, but I won her over.

Meet Precious

Misty Dawn's Camera Critter Meme is a great way to see critters of all types. Go to the Meme homepage here and check out more entries. Then join the fun and let the world see your critter!

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Precious is a real cutie!

Not So Average Mama said...

Cutie! When I was younger I wanted one of them so bad!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Cockers do have the prettiest faces.

LeAnn said...

I love your dog! My sister has this same kind of dog and her name is Princess. Such sweet dogs.

jabblog said...

Very lovely - with all those curls she looks as though she should be at the court of Louis XIV!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Misty DawnS said...

Awwwww! Her name fits her... she's definitely "precious"

rinzo said...

Great Entry! God Bless!

Lisa said...

Precious is absolutely glowing and beautiful! She looks like she's wearing a wig...:O)